Associate Technical Project Manager
Are you looking for an exciting role in a fast growing company? Adestra, a leading Marketing Technology Service Provider with over 12 years of experience in providing enterprise marketing solutions and excellent customer service, are recruiting for an Associate Technical Project Manager to be responsible for providing technical consultancy and project management to Adestra client projects covering requirements analysis, planning, delivery and quality, ensuring that projects are delivered on time and to client satisfaction.
This role is based in Dallas with no relocation available.
- Requirements analysis and planning – understand client requirements and recommend the appropriate solution based on product knowledge.
- API and technical consultancy – provide technical consultancy for using the product’s API and data integrations. Understanding client requirements and recommending the best approach.
- Project monitoring and control – monitor project progress effectively through the use of project plan/task/issue lists and ensuring project status is updated regularly. carrying out post project reviews in conjunction with a Senior Project manager for suggestions on how to improve project team processes and technical approach.
- Project communication – provide regular clear project status updates to all project stakeholders (client and internal). Manage client expectations.
- Risk and issue management – identify risks and proactively manage issues. Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely matter.
- Project delivery and quality management – completion of projects within client deadlines and to client’s satisfaction.
- Acts as a technical consultant resource for new business opportunities, attending sales meetings and supporting the Regional Sales Directors
- Demonstrating the platform to clients and prospects
- Documenting prospect requirements in Solution Briefs and ensuring requirements are understood, scoped and priced correctly in the proposal
- Works with client third party developers to provide support and advice on using the API
Key skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with Technical concentration preferred
- Technically literate
- Digital industry knowledge – the ability to understand client requirements and recommend the appropriate solution based on your product and industry knowledge
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, whether dealing with marketers, techies, designers or directors
- Good attention to detail
- Commercially astute
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Some digital project/consultant experience
- Experience working at a digital agency or Email Service Provider (ESP)
- Experience of business analysis and information architecture
- Exposure to database technology
- Understanding of API’s and data integration
To apply for this position, please send your résumé with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please; we’re really busy speaking to clients!
Adestra has been empowering clients to maximize marketing ROI through email-driven technology for over 10 years. Our flexible account structure and obsession with customer success have gained the trust of global and growing brands alike. Founded on the principle that marketing success takes more than technology, we’re not just Software as a Service, we’re Software AND a Service.
Adestra are an Equal Opportunities Employer