Are you looking for an exciting, client-facing role in a fast growing marketing technology company? Adestra, a leading Marketing Technology Service Provider are recruiting for an enthusiastic Account Executive to join the Account Management team at our central Oxford Head Office. Joining a top tier Email Service Provider at an exciting time of ambitious growth, you will be exposed to fresh, cutting edge new media solutions ensuring email campaigns are professionally delivered. As an Account Executive, you will be the voice of the company to a wide range of our existing client base, ranging from publishers, to ecommerce sites, through to some of the best known media companies, brands and charities in the UK, US and Australia.
You will act as the second point of contact for Adestra clients, involving proactive initiatives and reactive problem solving on the phone and by email to support clients in their day to day use of Adestra MessageFocus. The role will primarily be office based, occasionally attending client meetings with a Key Account Manager / Account Manager as required.
- Identifying opportunities to improve key performance indicators for clients and supporting up-sell opportunities;
- Supporting the Key Account Managers / Account Managers on an allocated book of clients;
- Ensuring that monthly reporting is delivered;
- Working closely with internal departments to ensure that client projects, queries and complaints are dealt with;
- Responsibility for a small book of business within the Adestra client base;
- Client marketing; developing and sharing your industry knowledge by writing blogs, identifying candidates to put forward for Campaign of the Month, or case studies and identifying testimonials.
- ‘Solution oriented’ approach with the ability to listen and understand client needs;
- Of graduate calibre or able to demonstrate equivalent experience;
- Able to demonstrate some understanding of the digital marketing ‘ecosystem’;
- Extremely organised and responsive;
- Digital marketing experience and able to speak with conviction and passion about technology and the industry – digital marketing qualifications advantageous;
- A good humoured team player, you will take pride in your work and be able to thrive in a fairly pressurised environment with the ability to prioritise your own time carefully as our clients work to very strict deadlines.
- A competitive salary plus participation in the Adestra bonus scheme;
- Benefits include: company pension, online discount scheme, various travel schemes, eye care vouchers, child care vouchers, Private Health Insurance and Group Life Assurance; Share Options;
- BS EN ISO 9001:2000 and Investors in People accredited, superb training and development opportunities are offered as the company continues to grow;
- 25 days holiday + 1 extra day off for your birthday!
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please; we’re really busy speaking to clients!
Adestra has been empowering clients to maximize marketing ROI through email-driven technology for over 10 years. Our flexible account structure and obsession with customer success have gained the trust of global and growing brands alike. Founded on the principle that marketing success takes more than technology, we’re not just Software as a Service, we’re Software AND a Service.
Adestra are an Equal Opportunities Employer