Partnering for Success: Award-winning agency Fat Media selects Adestra to provide clients with cutting-edge email solutions
- Drive new business
- Develop existing clients and make them stickier
- Build mutually-beneficial strategic partnership with enterprise-level ESP
Fat Media is a multi-award-winning integrated marketing company recognized as the ‘go to’ company for high-end website design, development and tactical digital marketing campaigns.
Fat Media recognized the importance of email and the need to develop their offering to retain and attract new business. They needed an email technology partner to support them in this.
A strong email offering is vital to Fat Media in order to retain clients and attract new business. When it came to choosing an email partner, they needed a cutting-edge email platform enabling advanced email features, such as sophisticated personalization, dynamic content, triggered and lifecycle-driven programs. Not only this – they needed a partner who would provide strategic support and specialist industry knowledge to support and enhance their offering to clients.
Fat Media chose Adestra as their email partner for these compelling reasons:
- Flexible, scalable account structure ideally suited to an agency model.
- Fat Media can instantly create secure, separate workspaces for their clients and additional logins with customizable permissions
- Latest advanced email functionality including an automation program canvas, dynamic content and abandoned basket solution
- In-depth reporting across clients/brands/workspaces as well as granular reporting at campaign level
- Benchmarking capability for cross-client and cross-industry checks to ensure campaign performance is optimized
- User Support service with industry-leading response times (essential to providing a seamless service to clients)
Fat Media benefit from Adestra’s agency model that sets a proven framework for working together, and empowers agencies to support their clients efficiently and effectively. This includes:
- ‘Focus Days’. These are strategy workshops delivered by Adestra for Fat Media and their clients that present the latest industry insights, best practice and innovations, plus trouble-shooting sessions for individual clients.
- Training needs are forecast, making sure Fat Media have access to plenty of training places for staff and clients as soon as they are needed.
- The Adestra team provide preparation and in-person support when pitching for new business, or developing existing clients.
“Working with Adestra has raised Fat Media’s email offering to a new level, in-line with our web development prowess. Their expertise, affability and vision make for the ideal attributes of a long-term strategic partner. Crucially, over our 8 year tenure they’ve helped ease Fat Media’s evolution from development specialists into a fully-integrated digital and marketing company.”
Ross Carroll, Senior Email Marketing Manager, Fat Media Ltd
With Adestra’s support, Fat Media have brought on board 3 new email clients in the last 2 months.
Client satisfaction is high with clients such as The Daffodil Hotel & Spa achieving an outstanding conversion rate of 1.76% for their luxury suites, Lake District weddings and spa breaks from a shift to mobile-responsive templates (the creation of which was supported by Adestra’s Digital Design team).
Existing client relationships have also grown. Fat Media have big ambitions for driving the success of their clients, working with Cosy Wool, for example, to segment and target their emails, develop automated lifecycle programs and put in place a triggered abandoned basket program.
Do you want to increase the performance of your emails?
Each company is unique, so we take a proactive approach in understanding your background and needs when we evaluate the possible solutions. Get in touch today to see how we can help you achieve your marketing goals.
Fat Media: The Daffodil Hotel & Spa example