2014 Email Marketing Industry Census now available
Econsultancy have just published the eighth annual Email Marketing Industry Census, sponsored by Adestra. It’s based on the largest UK survey of email marketers.
This substantial piece of research, based on over 1,100 respondents, gives key insights into the current state and future of the industry. The detailed 92-page report looks at approaches and issues, including automation and mobile optimization.
Don’t miss Adestra’s webinar on Thursday 3rd April where we’ll be presenting some of the findings.
Some of the key insights include:
- Email surpassed SEO as the best marketing channel for ROI for the first time in 4 years
- Email automation is an increasing trend and focus for the future as companies recognize its capabilities
- 78% of companies admit to having at least a basic strategy for mobile optimization
Some of the major contributors to the report include:
• Kath Pay, Email Marketing Consultant, Speaker and Trainer, Plan to Engage
• Andrew Campbell, Managing Director, SixC Ltd
• Tim Watson, Email Marketing Consultant & Founder, Zettasphere
• Mark Brownlow, Publisher of Email Marketing Reports
• Jordie Van Rijn, Email Marketing Consultant, eMailMonday
• Guy Hanson, Director of Consulting, EMEA, Return Path
• Parry Malm, Director, Howling Mad Marketing
• Steve Denner, Owner, Adestra
Econsultancy is an international research and training group, focused on helping businesses do more digital business. Its data and insight, best practice guides, training and events focus on improving organisations’ digital capability, effectiveness and revenue generating potential. Founded in 1999, Econsultancy supports a subscriber base of over 210,000 marketers and businesspeople at the world’s top brands and agencies; it informs their digital strategy and helps them get to grips the what, the why and the how of all their digital initiatives.